Thursday, June 14, 2007

Soul Thoughts....

Let’s Disappear Forever…

Thoughts are progressive,

Illusions could be destructive,

Illuminate yourself.. be wise…

Enlightment is a self pursue,


Broadly vague,

Yet so comforting,

The thought of that creature,

Provokes the demon within,


Shadows will linger,

Trying to pressure you to give in,

Be persistent,

Do not hallucinate,

Breath,

They will live you alone.


Destructive but not awaken,

My third eye…

I want to use it,

Solve the life’s maze,

But I’m afraid I might turn everything to ashes in return.


Even an ounce of you,

Or your mere thought,

Stabilizes my being,

Let’s indulge…

I will pamper you, just surrender,

Misbehave,

Exhausted, tangled…

We’ll disappear forever.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn , bikash da ..i never knew you were such a good writer. ...chupa rustam......anyways...i thought your poem was wicked awesome.

9:02 AM  
Blogger bikash said...

thanks!!I just write what i think .. and u know i think too much!! hahaha

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

la aba chai atti bhayo...u think too????? Well seems like I don't know..anways..reading your post makes me feel your desperation..and no wonder its been 10 frickin' years..or even more I guess...but I really wish that everything goes acc. to the one planned and ur intellectuality turns into experimentaion...hehe :-)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home